NEW North Idaho Luxury Bed and Breakfast on Lake Pend Oreille, 3 miles from Sandpoint.
LAKEFRONT PRIVATE GUEST SUITE NUMBER 1: First Floor: No Rooms Above.
Direct Lake Views from 8 Lake View Windows with Private Access to Lakefront Rose Terrace. 5 Piece Euro-King Carved Walnut Bed Set with 500 Thread-Count Sateen Imported Linens, and Luxurious Towels and Robes. In Room Electric Fireplace, Refreshment Center of Refrigerator, Microwave, Freezer, Gourmet Coffee Machine, Tea Service, Honor Beverage Bar and Mini-Pantry, Crystal Glasses. Hi-Tech Entertainment Center with 55 inch HD Flat Screen TV, Netflix, Surround Sound, Blu-ray-DVD Deck, 101 TV Channels. Private Marble Bathroom, Kohler Fixtures, Dual Vanities, Separate Marble Shower; Jacuzzi Spa Tub with 3 Lake View Windows. Original Fine Art; Acoustical Guitar. 420 Sq. Ft. Bedroom Suite. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $175/night for 2 Adults; $165/night for additional nights.
LAKEFRONT PRIVATE GUEST SUITE NUMBER 2: Second Floor: No Rooms Above (No Elevator).
Direct Lake Views from 5 Lake View Windows and Majestic Evergreen Views with Private Walk-out 180 Degree Lake View Balcony. 6 Piece Euro-King Carved Rosewood Bed Set with 100% Cotton Imported Linens and Luxurious Towels and Robes. In-Room Refreshment Center of Refrigerator, Microwave, Freezer, Gourmet Coffee Machine and Tea Service, Honor Beverage Bar and Mini-Pantry, Crystal Glasses. Hi-Tech Entertainment Center with 47 inch HD Flat Screen TV, Netflix, Surround Sound, Blu-ray-DVD Deck, 101 TV Channels. Private Tile Bathroom, Kohler Fixtures, Dual Vanities, Soaking Tub-Shower Combo, Skylight, Security Safe for Laptops and Other Travel Valuables. Original Fine Art; Acoustical Guitar. 381 Sq. Ft. Bedroom Suite. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $165/night for 2 Adults; $155/night for additional nights.
- LAKEFRONT 3-SIDED BAY WINDOW PRIVATE BEDROOM NUMBER 3: Second Floor: No Rooms Above (No Elevator): Economy Room (when available). Direct Lake Views of Gold Mountain. Bay Window Seat. No TV Entertainment Center. Includes Complete Refreshment Center of Refrigerator, Microwave, Freezer, Gourmet Coffee Machine, Tea Service, Honor Beverage Bar, Mini-Pantry, and Crystal Glasses. i-Home Dock/Clock Radio. Detached Tile Bathroom with Kohler Fixtures, Skylight, Soaking Tub-Shower Combo, and Security Safe for Laptop. 3 Piece Double-size Mahogany Bed Set with 100% Cotton Linens and Luxurious Towels and Robe. Bookcase Library. Original Fine Art. 152 Sq. Ft. Bedroom; add detached bath of 89 Sq. Ft. for a total room usage of 241 Sq. Ft. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $115/nightly for 1 Adult. Government Rate May Also Apply for 1 Adult.
LAKEFRONT PRIVATE GUEST SUITE NUMBER 4: Second Floor: No Rooms Above (No Elevator):
Direct Lake Views from 2 Lake View Windows with Private Walk-out Lake View Balcony. 5 Piece Modern Queen-size Cherry Wood Bed Set with 100% Cotton Imported Linens and Luxurious Towels and Robes. Refreshment Center of Refrigerator, Microwave, Freezer, Gourmet Coffee Machine, Tea Service, Honor Beverage Bar, Mini-Pantry, and Crystal Glasses. Hi-Tech Entertainment Center with 47 inch HD Flat Screen TV, Netflix, Surround Sound, Blu-ray-DVD Deck, 101 TV Channels. New Private Tile Bath with Lake Scenic Tile Painting, Clerestory Window, Kohler Fixtures, Soaking Tub-Shower Combo. Original Fine Art. 252 Sq. Ft. Bedroom Suite. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $155/night for 2 Adults; $145/night for additional nights.
FINE PRINT: No Room Deposit Necessary. Per City regulations, this is an exterior and interior complete non-smoking property (including e-cigarettes, and all types of tobacco) for 21 years and older; 2 Adults total occupancy per Guest Bedroom Suite. (1 Adult total occupancy for Economy Bedroom Number 3.) Guests can choose to bring their own alcoholic beverages as the property is not licensed to serve alcohol. Crystal champagne, wine, beverage, water, coffee, and espresso glasses are provided in each Suite. For insurance requirements and Guest safety, no flame burning candles or open burning flames are permitted; flameless candles are provided for Guests in each Suite. No bath salts or commercial bath products to be used in Jacuzzi bathtub or other bathtubs, please, due to jet/intake/drain issues. Luxurious Chanel No. 5 bubble bath and Gilchrist and Soames bath soaps and amenities are provided. Guests are financially responsible for any damage to the Suites/Rooms and/or Property. EstateOnTheLakeBandB.com reserves the right to refuse service. Rates, company information, property information, and guest/room/suite information are subject to change without notice. Regretfully, the property is unable to accommodate children, pets (if needed, contact IdahoVet.com), wheelchair access, commercial special events, the arrival or storage of recreational vehicles and boats/trailers, watercraft launching or watercraft docking, or non-registered visitors. We are happy to refer you to our neighboring North Idaho Bed and Breakfast Association Members (NIBBA.com) and other vendors who offer these services.
Amenities on Premises
- Bike Storage
- Internet Access
- Lounge / Bar
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Data Port
- Free Movie Channel
- Full Bath
- In Room Movies
- Iron - Ironing Board
- King Bed
- Mini Fridge
- Tub with Jets
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Makeup Mirror
- Wet Bar
- Clock Radio
- Free Full Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
- Pets Not Allowed
- Free Coffee & Pastry
- Free Parking
- Sitting Area
- Large Windows
- Spectacular Property of 1.6 Acres of Lake View Beauty.
Complete Home Theater Entertainment Centers in Room 1, 2, and 4:
- New HD Vizio M Series Flatscreens: Room 1 is a 55 Inch TV; Room 2 and Room 4 are 47 Inch TVs;
- 5.1 Surround Sound Systems with 2 Pairs Wireless Headphones;
- Blu-ray-DVD Decks;
- 24 Megabyte Seconds (Mbs) Streaming;
- Netflix and Maximum Premier Digital Package of 101 TV Channels;
- Use of Movie Library for In-Room Movies.
- In Room Wireless Internet and USB Charging Ports.
All Rooms have Honor Food and Beverages: 3 Cubic Refrigerators with Beverages & Cheese, Microwave with Porcelain Dishes, Gourmet Coffee Machines & Coffees, Tea Service with Multiple Teas, Crystal Glasses (water/beverage/wine/champagne) and Coffee and Espresso Glasses. Mini-Pantries of Snacks. Separate 1 Cubic Freezer with Personal Room Ice, Ice Cream, and French Chocolate Mousse.
- Deluxe American Breakfast;
- Welcome Bathing Essentials from Gilchrist and Soames BeeKind Collection; Individual Heated Towel Racks; Bath Hairdryers; Bathroom Heat Lamps. Luxury 100% Cotton Towels and Robes. Daily Bedroom Refresh Service and Evening Turn-down Service on Request; Bedside Evening Sweet Treat.
- Valet Laundry Services as available.
- Lake View Guest Music Room/Living Room, Guest Dining Room.
- Lake View Fireside Lounge and Wood-burning Fireplace.
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning, and Adjustable Room Heater for Individualized Winter Comfort;
- Wildlife Visitors throughout the year; significant Waterfowl Show from each Bedroom from September thru May and other Unexpected Times;
- Bicycle friendly property. Located on the International 280 Mile Scenic Highway Selkirk Loop Trail; www.SelkirkLoop.org.
- 3 miles from Sandpoint, Idaho, in Dover. One minute from 9 miles of local walking, jogging, biking view trails; three minutes from recmmended restaurant and marina rentals, Dover City Beach, and connecting off-highway bike path to the City of Sandpoint;
- Nearby Sandpoint is known for its restaurants, art galleries, shopping, historical county museum, annual car show, boat show, bicycle races, marathons, swim races, water sport activities, Christmas home tour, Schweitzer Mountain ski and snow activities, airplane museum, garden tour, county fair, 2 week music festival, entertainment, outdoor adventure activities, and annual art studio tour.
Driving Directions to 227 Lakeshore Ave., Dover Idaho 83825
(Please do not use Google Map directions)
1. Spokane Airport – Hwy 90 – East across Washington to Idaho, exit “EXIT #12”. (about an hour).
2. Hwy 95 North to Sandpoint. (about 45 minutes)
3. “Sandpoint Exit” just before the end of the “Long Bridge.”
4. Right/North on 1st St.
5. Left/West on Cedar St.
6. Left/South on 5th St.
7. Right/West on Hwy 2 (about 5 minutes to Dover)
8. At the very base of the large 4 lane Bridge, turnLeft/South onto Roosevelt Ave. (Old Hwy 2.) (Go about 100’).
9. Curve Left/South into Dover Bay Parkway.
10. Left/East on Lakeshore Ave. (One block BEFORE the Dover Bay Marina.)
11. Lakeshore Ave. will curve from going East to going North. At the stop sign turn right to continue on Lakeshore Ave. The block-long grey stone wall you see on your right is 227 Lakeshore Ave. Go mid-block to the Red Iron Gates and turn in (Right/East).
Please download the latest version of Flash to view these photos, and other media throughout this site. It's fast, secure, and fun!