NEW North Idaho Sandpoint Area Luxury Bed and Breakfast on Lake Pend Oreille.
- 3 Private Bed and Bath Guest Suites, all with Hospitality Refreshment Centers: In-Room Refrigerators, Separate Freezers, Microwaves, and Gourmet Coffee-Machines. Also includedi in Each Room: Complete Hi-Tech Home Theater Entertainment Centers as listed under Room Number and on AMENITIES Tab above.
LAKE VIEW PRIVATE GUEST SUITE BEDROOM NUMBER 1: First Floor: No Rooms Above.
Direct Lake Views from 8 Lake View Windows with Private Access to Lakefront Rose Terrace. Euro-King Carved Walnut Bed Set with Imported Linens. In Room Electric Fireplace, Refreshment Center, Crystal Glasses, and Hi-Tech Entertainment Center with 55 inch HD Flat Screen, Surround Sound, Blu-ray-DVD Deck, 101 TV Channels. Marble Bathroom, Dual Vanities, Separate Marble Shower; Jacuzzi Spa Tub with 3 Lake View Windows. Original Fine Art; Acoustical Guitar. 420 Sq. Ft. Bedroom Suite. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $175/night for 2 Adults; $165/night for additional nights.
LAKE VIEW PRIVATE GUEST SUITE BEDROOM NUMBER 2: Second Floor: No Rooms Above (No Elevator).
Direct Lake Views from 5 Lake View Windows and Majestic Evergreen Views with Private Walk-out 180 Degree Lake View Balcony. Euro-King Carved Rosewood Bed Set with Imported Linens. Refreshment Center, Crystal Glasses, and Hi-Tech Entertainment Center wih 47 inch HD Flat Screen, Surround Sound, Blu-ray-DVD Deck, 101 TV Channels. Tile Bathroom, Dual Vanities, Soaking Tub-Shower Combo, Skylight, Security Safe for Laptops and Other Travel Valuables. Original Fine Art; Acoustical Guitar. 381 Sq. Ft. Bedroom Suite. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $165/night for 2 Adults; $155/night for additional nights.
- LAKE VIEW 3-SIDED BAY WINDOW PRIVATE BEDROOM NUMBER 3: Second Floor: No Rooms Above (No Elevator): Economy Room (when available). Direct Lake Views. No TV Entertainmen Center. Includes Complete Private Refreshment Center of Refrigerator, Microwave, Freezer, Gourmet Coffee Machine, Honor Beverage Bar and Mini-Pantry, Crystal Glasses, i-Home Dock/Clock Radio. Detached Bathroom. Double Mahogany Bed Set. Bookcase Library. 152 Sq. Ft. Bedroom; add detached bath of 89 Sq. Ft. for a total usage of 241 Sq. Ft. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $115/nightly for 1 Adult.
LAKE VIEW PRIVATE GUEST SUITE BEDROOM NUMBER 4: Second Floor: No Rooms Above (No Elevator):
Direct Lake Views from 2 Lake View Windows with Private Walk-out Lake View Balcony. Queen Cherry Wood Bed Set with Imported Linens. Refreshment Center, Crystal Glasses, and Hi-Tech Entertainment Center with 47 inch HD Flat Screen, Surround Sound, Blu-ray-DVD Deck, 101 TV Channels. New Glass Tile Bath with Lake Scenic Tile Painting, Clerestory Window, Soaking Tub-Shower Combo. Kohler Fixtures. Original Fine Art. 252 Sq. Ft. Bedroom Suite. Includes Deluxe American Breakfast. Value Season Cost: $155/night for 2 Adults; $145/night for additional nights.
FINE PRINT: Non-smoking Property for 21 years and older; 2 Adults Total Occupancy Per Bedroom Suite. 1 Adult Total Occupancy for Economy Bedroom. Guests can choose to bring alcoholic beverages as the property is not licensed to serve alcohol. Crystal champagne and wine glasses are provided. No Room Deposit Necessary. Rates are subject to change without noice. Regretfully, the property is unable to accommodate children, pets, wheelchair access, special events, recreational vehicles and boats/trailers, water craft launching, non-registered visitors, or any smoking on the property. We are happy to refer you to our neighboring North Idaho Bed and Breakfast Association Members and other vendors who offer these services.
- Spectacular Property of 1.6 Acres of Lake View Beauty.
Complete Home Theater Entertainment Centers in Room 1, 2, and 4:
- New HD Vizio M Series Flatscreens: Room 1 is a 55 Inch TV; Room 2 and Room 4 are 47 Inch TVs;
- 5.1 Surround Sound Systems with 2 Pairs Wireless Headphones;
- Blu-ray-DVD Decks;
- 24 Megabyte Seconds (Mbs) Streaming;
- Netflix and Maximum Premier Digital Package of 101 TV Channels;
- Use of Movie Library for In-Room Movies.
- In Room Wireless Internet and USB Charging Ports.
- Deluxe Continental or American Breakfast; Honor Beverage Bars and Mini-Pantries;
- Welcome Bathing Essentials from Gilchrist and Soames BeeKind Collection; Individual Heated Towel Racks; Private Bath Hairdryers; Bathroom Heat Lamps. Daily Bedroom Refresh Service and Evening Turn-down Service on Request; Bedside Evening Sweet Treat. Valet Laundry Services as available.
- Lake View Guest Lounge with Wood-burning Fireplace;
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning, and Adjustable Room Heater for Individualized Winter Comfort;
- Wildlife Visitors throughout the year; significant Waterfowl Show from each Bedroom from September thru May and other Unexpected Times;
- 3 miles from Sandpoint, Idaho, in Dover. One minute from 9 miles of local walking, jogging, biking view trails; three minutes from seasonal restaurant and marina rentals, Dover City Beach, and connecting off-highway bike path to the City of Sandpoint;
- Nearby Sandpoint is known for its restaurants, art galleries and studio tours, county museum, shopping, annual car show, boat show, bicycle races, marathons, swim races, water sport activities, Schweitzer Mountain ski and snow activities, airplane museum, garden tour, county fair, 2 week music festival, entertainment, and outdoor adventure activities.
- Bicycle friendly property. Located on the International 280 Mile Scenic Highway Selkirk Loop Trail; www.SelkirkLoop.org.
See Our Website, EstateOnTheLakeBandB.com, for Policies, Reservations, More Info, Pictures, and Value Rate Specials!
Driving Directions to 227 Lakeshore Ave., Dover Idaho 83825
(Please do not use Google Map directions)
1. Spokane Airport – Hwy 90 – East across Washington to Idaho, exit “EXIT #12”. (about an hour).
2. Hwy 95 North to Sandpoint. (about 45 minutes)
3. “Sandpoint Exit” just before the end of the “Long Bridge.”
4. Right/North on 1st St.
5. Left/West on Cedar St.
6. Left/South on 5th St.
7. Right/West on Hwy 2 (about 5 minutes to Dover)
8. At the very base of the large 4 lane Bridge, turnLeft/South onto Roosevelt Ave. (Old Hwy 2.) (Go about 100’).
9. Curve Left/South into Dover Bay Parkway.
10. Left/East on Lakeshore Ave. (One block BEFORE the Dover Bay Marina.)
11. Lakeshore Ave. will curve from going East to going North. At the stop sign turn right to continue on Lakeshore Ave. The block-long grey stone wall you see on your right is 227 Lakeshore Ave. Go mid-block to the Red Iron Gates and turn in (Right/East).
Please download the latest version of Flash to view these photos, and other media throughout this site. It's fast, secure, and fun!