McFarland Inn Bed and Breakfast
Built in 1905, the McFarland Inn is located on a quiet, tree lined street in the historic Garden District neighborhood of Coeur d'Alene. The home is within easy walking distance of Lake Coeur d'Alene and the historic downtown district. The home has five luxury guest rooms, all with private baths. A full gourmet buffet breakfast is served daily in our lovely sunroom overlooking our huge backyard garden. Coeur d'Alene is a bike friendly town and the popular Centennial Trail is only 6 blocks from the inn. We have bikes (free of charge) for guests who wish to experience the beauty of this trail or take a leisurely ride around town.
The McFarland Inn Bed & Breakfast Highlights
- Easy Walking Distance to the Lake and Historic Downtown Coeur d'Alene
- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast Buffet
- Complimentary Snack Bar and Refrigerator in Guest Lounge
- Complimentary Wine and Appetizer Each Evening
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-Room Cable TV with DVD Players and Movie Library
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Computer Work Station
- After check-in, guests have secure access to the house at all hours. No curfew.
Amenities on Premises
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Full Bath
- Iron - Ironing Board
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Makeup Mirror
- Clock Radio
- Free Full Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Interior Corridors
- Free Parking
- Sitting Area
Every detail and amenity at The McFarland Inn exists for your enjoyment and relaxation. No stone is left unturned to see that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
- The home has two main sitting areas, the living room and the guest lounge. There is a guest refrigerator in the lounge that is stocked with complimentary water, soft drinks, and other assorted non-alcoholic beverages. Guests can store anything they want in this refrigerator, including alcoholic beverages. Next to the refrigerator is a snack bar with all kinds of complimentary goodies. Coffee and tea are available in the lounge all day.
- Wine and hors d'ouevres are served each evening from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Guests have access to a microwave oven. Some guests like to bring lunch or dinner in house. You will find glassware, plates, napkins and utensils in the lounge for this purpose.
- A computer work station is located in the guest lounge.
- Free wireless internet access is available throughout the home, including in each guest room.
- Each guest room has a cable TV with DVD and VCR player. A movie library is located in the guest lounge. Guests can take movies back to their room or watch them in the lounge.
- Guests have access to our complimentary bicycles. This is a perfect way to experience the neighborhood and beautiful downtown Coeur d' Alene.
The McFarland Inn is located in the heart of Coeur d’Alene. We are ½ mile from City Park and 6 blocks from Coeur d’Alene’s “main street," Sherman Avenue.
Please download the latest version of Flash to view these photos, and other media throughout this site. It's fast, secure, and fun!