North Haven Campground was formerly the RV park and log cabin side of The Log Inn and was acquired by the Murdock Family in November of 2022. The year-round campground is located in Bonners Ferry, Idaho and features 21 RV sites with 10 full hookup sites, 11 water and electric sites as well as 5 luxury log cabins. There are two 2-bedroom cabins and three 1-bedroom cabins. Two Conestoga glamping wagons will be added by Summer of 2023. North Haven also features a large Bathhouse building with Womens and Mens restrooms and showers as well as a laundry area. Guests have access to the Bathhouse 24 hours a day. The front of the Bathhouse building is where The Outpost camp store and office is located. Hours for The Outpost vary by season and Guests can always reach us by text, phone or email if they have any questions.
North Haven is located in the Northland Woods subdivision, which is mostly undeveloped and you truly feel like you are in the woods and surrounded by nature. We look forward to welcoming you to our charming town of Bonners Ferry.
North Haven is located just a few minutes north of the town of Bonners Ferry, close to the intersection of HWY 95 and HWY 2, known locally as the 3 mile area. We are right next door to the Log Inn. North Haven is surrounded by trees and there is a nature walking trail loop of about three quarters of a mile that goes around both North Haven and the Log Inn.
We are located just a couple miles from the Kootenai River and kayaks and paddle boards can be rented at Far North Outfitters in town. Other outdoor activities include ATV riding, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, hiking, golfing, snowmobiling and skiing and snowboarding at the Schweitzer Mountain Resort in Sandpoint. There are some great waterfall trails in the area which include Myrtle Falls, Snow Creek Falls and Kootenai Falls.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Kootenai Wildlife Refuge is a 10 minute drive southwest
- Mirror Lake Golf Course is a 10 minute drive south
- Kootenai River Casino and Spa is a 5 minute drive south
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort is a 50-60 minute drive south
- Lake Pend Orielle and City Beach in Sandpoint is a 45 minute drive south
- Coeur dAlene is a 90 minute drive south
- Glacier National Park is a 3 hour drive east
- US Canadian Border is a 30 minute drive north
- Banff National Park is a 4 hour drive north, in Canada
- Boundary Bounce bounce houses
- Antiquing Thrifting
- CQB Underground airsoft gun arena
- The Pearl Theater for plays, community dance etc.
- Movie Theaters in Sandpoint and Coeur d Alene areas
- Walmart, Home Depot, North 40 in Sandpoint
- Malls, Costco, Target in Coeur d Alene
- Super 1 open 24 hours a day
- Grocery Outlet
- Mountain Mikes Health Food
- The Gathering Place
Services in town include a Laundromat, Hospital, Library, ATM, Police, Sheriff, Fire
Restaurants include Mi Pueblo, Mugsys Tavern and Grill, Rusty Moose, Kootenai River Brewing Company, Springs Restaurant, Two Tones Cafe, Badgers Den, Chick n chop, Under the Sun, The Gathering Place and more.